From Sapporo with Love (Part 2)

well.... still... From Sapporo with Love (Part 2)

Good morning everyone...

After silver week until now, I am still really enjoying the scenery of Autumn surrounding Hokkaido. For me, This is the best autumn that I have ever seen. Spending time in autumn season, it was absolutely amazing moment. Speaking of Autumn season, me and my friends have already visited at surrounding several places in Hokkaido to Enjoy 'Momiji'...

The first trip to enjoy....



Eniwa Hill.
In the past, I saw these pictures only at Calendar
But now... Shockingly,,, I saw directly for awesome autumn.. Especially for waterfall at Eniwa Hill..

The second trip... Definitely in Hokkaido University



Ginkgo Avenue


Bicycling  at Ginkgo Avenue


Red Classic Car parked at Ginkgo Avenue 

The last trip ... only a few blocks from Susukino we found a beautiful Park "Nakajima Park"



But now, November,  the leaves has already gone.... the autumn will be over... 
See you in another time.. Autumn

Sincerely,
Purna Hindayani







Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply