Bogor; 10 Days On!!

Since I left Sapporo ten days ago, life has had a good course for me... a couple of accomplishments that reassure me than soon, I shall be heading back to Kenya, my motherland!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my utmost, sincere gratitides to the PARE central office for facilitating my participation in the PARE program and thereby building my capacity, experience and knowledge in numerous perspectives... I am never the same again!!

For those praparing to attend the Spring School at Bogor Agricultural University, congratulations as you grace such a prestigeous opportunity to learn and build the frontier spirit aimed at making you a problem-solver for the good of humanity at large.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply