Over The Year Trip! 2014-2015 just one day はこだてからあおもりまで

Hello everyone! I'm BONG.

First, I would like to say Happy New Year 2015! Wish you all get the good results for this specialized/comprehensives subjects or long term and feel joyfully before go home country!
Some kinds of you will stay continue until 1 year for this term. I wish you all enjoy your work and earn many things greater than us.

Time fly so fast! I didn't believe that we stay in japan almost for 6 months. I certainly to say I have enjoyed not only my research but also with Japanese people both sensei and my new friends. Moreover, I have excited and interested to travel and sightseeing in Hokkaido. But last 31th of 2014 to 1st of 2015, I visited in 青森(Aomori-shi) with my Thai friends (Som-O, Tarn, P'Por and Boong).

These photos will explain how we enjoy our holiday in winter break!

 
Hirosaki Castle
Cr: Boong

Showa Daibutsu
Cr: Me

Aomori Prefecture Tourist Center ASPAM
Cr: Tarn 

 Finally, I hope that we will meet together at Sapporo soon and let's talk together about our experiences!!!

Regards,
Suthin Iampaisarn

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply