Happy New Year 2015, Hokkaido [Arm]


Hello! Everyone : ))
And Happy New Year 2015 !!!

I am “Arm”. This is the first month of the New Year. Everyone celebrates and countdown 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Happy New Year 2015 !!!.

1 January 2015, Fern and I still here at our dormitory and the countdown together. We compliment each other and take pictures together.
  


2 January 2015, Today is Shopping Day. Everything will sale. My friends and I go to shopping and eating at Odori, Esta, APIA, GAP Shop, UNIQLO Shop, Etc. We are very happy and have a good time like this forever.



In the New Year, I wish everyone and everyday be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.


“Happy New Year 2015 !!!”

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply