Eighth moments in my life, Hokkaido [Arm]


Hello! Everyone : ))

I am “Arm”. I will tell a different story ago to you. Last week. Everyone is still happy with the New Year. This is no different to me.

Introduction to PARE start again in this month but this is Introduction to PARE 3. I have to study lectures online and discussion every Friday. I am very happy because I meet my friends attend from PARE Program again.



10 January 2015, My friend come here. He comes from Hakodate to Sapporo. Do you remember him? He name is "Boong". He comes with that sentence “Everything Jigger Bell” ha ha ha. I took him to travel anywhere he wanted to. We travel to many places in Sapporo. Boong is an excellent photographer. I call story that “Little Boong in Wonderland”



11 January 2015, Today is Fern's birthday. We have party at Italian restaurant near Yodobashi Camera Shop. We are very happy : )).




Just a few weeks, I and my friends from PARE Program will go back to their country. I am very happy to meet my family but I regret that PARE Program must be ended. Never mind, I miss PARE Program. See you next month. :D



Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply