Countdown the days... Ganbatte!! (҂'̀⌣'́)9

Hello everyone...
Although its very late post, I still wanna say Happy new year! Lets start this new year with a lots of wishes and hopes. :) Hope everyone enjoy the holiday.. :) even after that, everyday is a hectic day.. Ganbatte!! (҂'̀⌣'́)9


Well, Fortunately, I had a chance to spent my holiday in Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe. It was an awesome trip! I went to Osaka castle, Universal Studio Japan, Namba, Umeda Sky Building, Fushimi Inari, Kyodai, Kobe Port Tower, and many places. From all of that places, the most favorite one is USJ because I am a Harry Potter fans. It was so great! Here is some my photos. ^_^ 


Hogwarts castle

Butterbeer
-is a popular wizarding beverage described as tasting "a little bit like less-sickly butterscotch-

Kyoto Tower

Kobe Port Tower

A night view from Kobe Port Tower

Osaka castle
-its happened when your friend took your pict-

 Osaka Ilumination with friends

It was so fun although I have to sleep in Kansai airport for waiting my morning flight. And after that, hectic days are begin~...
I have some classes, laboratory works, class of Introduction PARE 3, and my research (synthesis and isolation). I have to finish a lots of reports. But still, keep saying Ganbatte every day is a must. Here is some my photos. ^_^ 

My harvested cyanobacteria
-now I get around 18 g of cyanobacteria from 150 L culture and now waiting for another 30 L culture- 

And for my synthesis, I have to do separation by using column chromatography and then check with TLC. Now I get 3 fractions of my sample and I will identify it by using LC-MS and if it is already purified, I will check with NMR.


Class of Introduction PARE 3 today
-every Friday from 18.15 - 19.45 we have to attend the lecture in OIA and have a group discussion-

Well, I don't have many photos when I am working in the lab. But I hope that I can finish my research and classes. Thanks for reading my post. (DF)


Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply