Archive for November 2014
|Photo by Awassada Putchakarm|
|Extraction solution with a mortar and pestle.|
|Separation by separatory funnel.|
Then collect chloroform layer is dehydrated with Na2SO4 .This solution is filtered and evaporated.
|Collected chloroform layer (lower layer).|
|Filtered through a filter paper (No.6).|
|Evaporated at 40 ̊C.|
Good day everyone!!! Hope you can enjoy your weekend :D
On last Friday, November 28, 2014 I and some PARE friends have a chance to attend HU-SNU Joint Symposium Production, Function and Safety of Food. This symposium is the participation between Hokkaido University, Japan and Seoul National University, South Korea.
There are 6 topics including,
- The rule of autophagy and lysomal functions on reproductive efficiency in cattle. By Masashi TAKAHASHI (HU).
- Research infrastructure and future prospect of SNU-ARF. By Jeong M. LIM (SNU).
- Postprandial thermic effect of meat. By Jun-ichi WAKAMATSU (HU).
- Production of human milk oligosaccharide, fucosyllactose, in engineered microorganisms. By Jin-Ho SEO (SNU).
- Development of a novel time-temperature indicator using the Maillard reaction for prediction of Listeria monocytogenes growth during chilled storage. By Shigenobu KOSEKI (HU). and,
- Sialic acid catabolism of Vibrio vulnificus as a therapeutic target. By Sang Ho CHOI (SNU).
|First snow in my life|
Part 2 (November)
Good evening, everyone.
In this month, I joined in Oshoro-maru program. I stayed in ship for 3 days 2 nights (2014, November 18-20). I saw and leant about system of this ship, squid, squid fishing, some planktons and working together. I saw my PARE's friend that came from Sapporo. I'm very glad. Moreover, I got new friends from this program.
On the holiday, I went to Yonokawa onsen. I saw monkey and summer trees. I tried to play a piano that my friends taught me. Then, we went to the sea that near this place. We wrote our name on the sand. The sea water went through in my shoes when wave came. I am very happy because I feel relax.
…see you again…
Since last couples week have many day off on monday so me and my friends had a chance to go to many places such as Sapporo beer brewery place
Then I had a trip to Furano, Biei, and Otaru