Final Exam .....

This week, I have 2 final exam and also I have to prepare for my final presentation. Because I take the other subject from different major So I have to learn more then usually. Actually I want to study and prepare well for these exam but since two weeks ago I had to finish my research. So I didn't prepare these exam well :(

These week, when I see my lab mates they are so busy because they have to prepare their thesis report. My lab mates who has same topic with my research need some data from my research so I have to finish it earlier. That's why also I forget have to upload something in this blog. Now, I only have one month to stay in here and finish my research and course. Because of this, I have to prepare anything about course and research well so I don't have much time to go somewhere. Maybe after I finish prepare those things I will go somewhere for refreshing and share with you guys....

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply