Anxious week of hometown



Having stayed almost for four months in Sapporo absolutely make us missing our lovely hometown. In addition some disasters such as flood and land slide recently happened in some Indonesian areas. Most of Jakarta and cities around Jakarta areas like Bekasi, Tanggerang and Subang were covered by flood. The most severe of recent disaster, big flash flood, happened in Manado at least killing nineteen of local residents. I am really sorry to hear that.
In this middle of January, finishing of full lecture assignment is my main activities considering on the lecture class will be finished in recent. It made me realize that no more one half months I will leave this lovely Sapporo. Even though the cold weather sometimes made me in trouble but surely I belong here enough.


Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply