Second report of my December



Second report of my December
In these last two weeks I filled my activities by doing crowded schedule research over day and totally taking rest in the week end. Working for over day and going back late, about 03.00 am, became my first experience here. It was felt more difficult because of the rapidly coming snow. Especially for last Friday afternoon, the snowstorm came surprisingly. Nevertheless it was really interesting for me.
To fill my week end time, beside taking rest over day,  my Indonesian friends and I always go shopping and cooking together. We prepared some Indonesian foods such as “gulai kepal ikan, nasi goreng and sop cumi for treating our missing to our lovely country.  While we were eating the prepared food we shared our week experience and talked about political situation in our country. Next Indonesian president candidate is the most popular topic that we were going to talk about. See u in the next sharing.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply