irfan-2-6 desember report



In these last two weeks my common activity such as getting lectures in the class and doing experiment in laboratory still became my main weekly activities. However there were some new activities like playing badminton, shopping in cheap market and coming to monthly Indonesian Moslem meeting. Probably the most interesting one for me was to present monthly Indonesian Moslem meeting among other activities that I had in that last two weeks recent.

Staying in abroad almost two months absolutely makes us missing our hometown. This event surely might treat my missing to my hometown for a while. Talking and sharing each other, absolutely in our native language, and getting some great advice from some Indonesian seniors. In addition we could also enjoy great Indonesian food that was provided by the team.



Shopping in cheap market
Playing Badminton


Indonesian Moslem meeting
Indonesian Moslem meeting
 

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply