Emergency or not

写真
 Hello, every one. Here is Bangken campus in Kasetsart University. It is so safety, and so that I can’t feel outside dangerous. However I see the bustle on TV every day. At last the incident I felt emergency happened that I could not use instruments. And I had the message from the embassy. I had made sure dangerous areas on map.
写真
About my research, I extracted from mycelia on agar plate to decide the rate of glycan. The photo is the scene to have mycelia dried and ground. But because there are instruments for extraction in the floor differ from my laboratory, I always have troubles, sorry, I always enjoy to take an exercise.  

I feel stable in spite of an unexpected emergency. So by the end of the year, I would like to have good result. 

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply