2nd Report on December

Hi everyone.. It's me, Della. 

Today is mother's day in Indonesia. So, I want to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for every single mother in the world especially for my lovely mom. You are the best mom in the world and I really miss you mom. ^^

This is my second report in December. I would like to share about my activities.


On December 18th I and other members of ecological chemistry laboratory had a new year’s cleaning time (osoji). We spent a whole day cleaning our lab and student rooms. That is a good day and a little bit tired but it is good to begin the new year fresh and clean.


On the same day, I and Arie-San went to the Sapporo white illumination and the observatory Sapporo TV tower. Sapporo white illumination looks especially fantastic and romantic when it is snowing.




On another day, I had really good opportunity to eat the most expensive mushroom (Matsutake mushroom). I heard mushroom is expensive because of its rarity. So lucky I am.. ^^
I can eat it because one of our lab members who came from Korea gave it to us as a present, and Hashidoko Sensei wife cooked it for us. Thank you Kim-San and Hashidoko Sensei for delicious dishes. 
See you on the next report.. ^^

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply