Brief Introduction of Nurcahyo Iman Prakoso

Hello everyone. My name is Nurcahyo Iman Prakoso. Cahyo is my nickname, but if you hard to say that, you can called me Iman also. I am Graduate student on Gadjah Mada University, Faculty of Mathematical and Natural Science, Department of Chemistry.

My objective to join PARE program are: First, adding my knowledge related to environmental material science, especially  total synthesis of natural product. This project includes the synthesis of natural product derivatives as well as natural product . I want to  submit a good journal (Journal of Organic Chemistry or Chemistry-European Journal) with my name  also after my synthesize done. Second, sharing my knowledge regarding local and national conditions in Indonesia . Third, I would like to know and learn more about Japanese culture including its language and people.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more about my university and my country or all about me. 

best regards

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply