Brief Introduction of Ari Suharto

ご多幸を祈る....

My name is Ari Suharto. Ari is my nickname. I am M.Sc student on Natural Resources and Environmental Management, Graduate School of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia.

My objective to join PARE program are: First, adding my knowledge related to sustainable development and environmental science, particularly in term of natural resources management and development of integration approach between multi-sectors and also linkage between economic growth and natural resource conservation. Second, sharing my knowledge regarding local and national conditions in Indonesia especially related to sustainable forest management and common environmental issues. Third, I would like to know and learn more about Japanese culture including its language and people. 

Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more about my university and my country. 

Cheers...:)

どうもありがとうございました

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply